ASSISTANT TRANSPORT MANAGER
SHIFT PATTERNS: Monday-Friday 10.00-20.00
One in every four Saturdays AM
Knights of Old is a leading privately owned 3rd party transport and logistics company with over 150 years’ experience and a strong reputation for quality and efficiency in the shared user and dedicated transport solutions industry in the UK and Worldwide.
Due to our continued growth and success we have a vacancy for an Assistant Transport Manager to work in our busy Full Load Department. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated and hands on individual who is able to work on their own initiative alongside being part of a bigger team.
We can offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, contributory pension, life assurance and enrolment in our cash back health care scheme.
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday 10.00 – 20.00, one in every four Saturday AM
• Planning and managing Full Load Delveries.
• Managing the workload of the Full Load team and drivers.
• Liaison with internal and external transport departments.
• Managing relationships with key customers
• Resolution of any delivery issues.
• Self-motivated, ambitious and enthusiastic.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• People focussed Management style.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Computer literate.
• Good geographical knowledge of the UK and Europe.