ADR TRAINING COURSE
ADR, formally the European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR), is a 1957 United Nations treaty that governs transnational transport of hazardous materials.
ADR training consists of different modules, depending on the dangerous goods being carried. All courses must include the core module and can then be supplemented by specific class or vehicle type ADR training.
From 30/06/15 dangerous goods awareness training became mandatory for enterprises dealing with goods packed in limited quantities (LQ) who have not undertaken suitable training. It impacts on drivers of vehicles carrying LQ provisions, behind the scenes packers, loaders, unloaders and relevant administration personnel.
During the ADR training course students will not only be tested on their theoretical understanding but will undergo three practical exercises including:
- What to do in an emergency
- Use of fire extinguishers
- Basic emergency first aid
- Relevant administrative personnel
- Core - (Required by all drivers)
- Packaged Goods - (Required by all drivers carrying packaged goods)
- Class 2 - Gases
- Class 3 - Flammable Liquids
- Class 4 - Flammable Solids
- Class 5 - Oxidising Agents, Organic Peroxides
- Class 6 - Toxics
- Class 8 - Corrosives
- Class 9 - Miscellaneous
Enquire now about ADR TRAINING COURSE 3.5 DAYS
t: +44 (0)1536 533696
or email email@example.com