ADR AWARENESS COURSE
1 DAY ONLINE COURSEThe ADR General Awareness online course allows individuals to safely carry, handle and receive consignments of dangerous goods and limited quantity goods in line with legal requirements.
The concept of LQ goods applies across all modes of transport. Duties of the carrier and consignor vary significantly for air transport (IATA regulations), sea (IMDG regulations), rail (RID regulations) and road (ADR regulations).
The Merlin Academy provides consignors and consignees of dangerous goods and LQ goods with indispensable knowledge of ADR Regulations, along with essential awareness.
- Relevant administrative personnel
- Key day-to-day responsibilities
- Safe and correct operating procedures
- Potential risks in the handling of hazardous goods
- Potential risks in the handling of limited quantity provisions
This course ultimately promotes safe operation throughout businesses, reducing the risk of an incident whilst maintaining regulatory compliance.
Enquire now about ADR AWARENESS ONLINE 1 DAY COURSE
t: +44 (0)1536 533696
or email firstname.lastname@example.org