BESPOKE PALLETS, CASE AND CRATE MAKING
Export packing the safest way to send cargo from A-B
Export packing products is the safest way of transporting cargo from A to B. The Knights of Old Group’s export packing services are tailor-made to provide the right solution for consignments for road, rail, sea or air worldwide. They conform to BS1133 and UKWPMP ISPM15 regulations ensuring cargo arrives in perfect condition.
The service is staffed and managed by experienced personnel who take into account the nature of the product, the mode of transport it will be travelling and the cargo’s final destination.
The group’s policy of designing bespoke packaging for each shipment coupled with the careful purchase and inspection of materials guarantees that quality is controlled at the outset.
From its centrally located Northamptonshire export packing facility, the group is equipped to handle all types of cargo, from lightweight boxes to heavy machinery requiring barrier foil protection. The groups enviable central location also offers the ability to dispatch implant export packing staff to your facility, protecting your cargo at source.
WHAT WE DO
- 20,000 sq.ft. Kettering based export-packing facility
- Pallets, case & crate making
- Bespoke packaging for each consignment
- On-site packing at your works anywhere in the UK or worldwide
- Heavy machinery to lightweight boxes
- Optimum quality packaging for high value shipments
- ISPM15 heat treated timber
- Packing of hazardous goods to IATA standard
- Global forwarding by air & ocean freight